Ok, I'm listing another reading challenge for the new year. I know, I know... when is enough enough? But... I like the theme of this one and the idea that I have twelve months (1/1/08 - 12/31/08) to read six books. What's In A Name? Reading Challenge has the following criteria and listed with the criteria are the books that I have chosen:
1. A book with a color in its title: The Grey King by Susan Cooper. (I have chosen this Newbery Medal winner because I want to continue reading these titles now that I have completed my Newbery Challenge.)
2. A book with an animal in its title: Tropical Fish by Doreen Baingana. (I found this book in a fellow reading blogger's review and ordered it earlier this year.)
3. A book with a first name in its title: The Book of Jane by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbuilt. (I found this on a suggested reading list in a blog that I read regularly.)
4. A book with a place in its title: Between, Georgia by Joshilyn Jackson. (I found this book in a fellow reading blogger's review and just received a copy of it from Paperback Swap.)
5. A book with a weather event in its title: The Children's Blizzard by David Laskin. (A friend gave me this book to read.)
6. A book with a plant in its title: The Ivy Chronicles by Karen Quinn. (I found this book on Paperback Swap. It was compared to The Nanny Diaries which I read a couple years ago and really enjoyed.)
Quite a variety I think! I can't wait to start all my new challenges come January!